Ratings for Dr. Arturo Chayet

I am a 63 year old male. I have been wearing glasses for 20 years, I was referred to Dr Chayet by a friend. He recommended lens implants, I went ahead with the lens replacement surgery. What a mistake. My vision is worst. I still need to get glasses. And now am in the process of having the implants removed. He has made my life miserable.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I had refractive lens surgery with Dr. Chayet in Tijuana. He and most of his staff spoke excellent English. There was very little wait time for each of my appts. The staff was great, especially Rosie who was my nurse that administered the IV and stayed with you while you were waiting for surgery. The staff seemed extremely knowledgeable. The surgery has been a success and I no longer wear glasses for reading or distance.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Everything was amazing!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Arturo Chayet's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medical director at Codet Vision Institute Completed training in refractive surgery at the Institute of Ophthalmology in Mexico City in 1985 Completed a fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at the University of California, San Diego in 1987 Particular expertise in LASIK laser eye surgery, cataract surgery, and IOL (intraocular lens) implantation Has performed more 40,000 LASIK laser eye surgeries and 10,000 cataract surgeries Author of various articles published in scientific journals Awarded the Lans Lecture Award by the International Society of Refractive Surgery in 2000 Currently working on the development of the Calhoun Vision Light Adjustable Lens (LAL) with Dr. Dan Schwartz and Nobel Prize winner Dr. Robert Grubs

• English