Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Salzano

Very skilled and experienced eye doctor. I enjoyed my visit very much.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I went to visit Dr. Salzano at his Caldwell office. I was seen almost immediately. I had an eye problem which had been bothering me for almost a year. His treatment cleared it up immediately. I liked him and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Salzano is a knowledgeable, competent, young physician. He is extremely thorough in his eye exams, addressing any concerns a patient might have. I was referred to him by a specialist from UMDNJ to use as a general eye physician. I am very satisfied with him and the friendliness and helpfulness of the office staff. The office is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools. As a bonus, there is an eyeglass dispensary in the office. Very convenient when you need new glasses.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Salzano did not seem knowledgable and was unable to properly diagnose my problem. I would not recommend that you use the Silidor eye practice. After my problem getting worse and worse, I asked to speak to the other doctor on call and they would not allow me to because he was not the doctor I originally had seen. I then asked for them to have Dr. Salzano give me a call so I could ask him a question regarding my worsten case and all they said was, "we can leave a note, but cannot guarantee he will call you back." This practice was not busy at all. I can't imagine why Dr. Salzano would not spare 5 minutes of his day to call a patient back regarding a condition, which he diagnosed to be fine, and now has gotten far worse.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Brian C. Salzano's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2002)