Dr. Brett S. Kotlus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett S. Kotlus

I had an okay experience with Dr. Kotlus. He is skilled in his field and seems like a generally well-intentioned guy. I think he's a better choice than most other surgeons in New York, where everyone is heavily motivated by egotism and money. But remember that it's always a gamble when you opt to have cosmetic treatments or surgery. Your job is to find someone who seems like a good bet, in a profession that is not known for its high moral standards. In consideration of this, I would recommend him. But my personal experience was just okay. I deliberated over whether to write this review, but I feel I have to be honest.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Had a great experience. He listened carefully and gave me lots of time. He did not try and make me have more than I wanted or to focus on anything I hadn't mentioned. The work was great and I love how I look. I've already sent a friend and will definitely go back. Really nice guy too.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Great experience! I did extensive research and settled on Dr. Kotlus. He was patient and kind. I am so happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Koltus was very attentive and honest with opinions but not pushy. Super satisfied with results and will be back!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Kotlus is great!! He makes you feel very comfortable and he gives you his honest opinion.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

The best bed side manner... he study, listen and work with your needs...he also so adorable

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Kotlus makes you feel extremely comfortable asking questions and he will give you his honest opinion. He will never make you feel like he is pushing you into getting more than what you need. I am so happy that I made the appointment and would and have given him high recommendations to all of my friends. He's amazing, book it now and feel better about the way you look. I promise no one will know you had anything done.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Kotlus is knowledgable and friendly. He is honest and isn't pushy with services or products which is rare. More importantly he starts you off on the conservative side. For instance, he put filler in my nose to give it a straighter appearance an on the first visit (I had never done it before) and had a very light touch. I came in 2 weeks later for a follow up and he was more aggressive with the filler now that it was easier to see how my nose was shaping up. AND since it didn't use an entire vile, he used the remainder in a few other places on my face. Lastly, he gave me botox in my forehead. He uses the smallest needle possible to administer the Botox which would explain why it was hardly uncomfortable--normally, I find it very, very painful. I'm extremely satisfied with all of my services. I still look like me but with a straighter nose and no crease in the middle of my forehead. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kotlus!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I had a great experience with DR. Kotlus and feel very comfortable with him. I recently has a filler added to my lips and I never imagined they would look so good and so natural. If I have known I would have gone to DR. Kotlus much sooner. He is excellent and the outcome exceeding my expectation !!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Kotlus was fantastic. I had been to other doctors for fillers previously and not only didn't see noticeable results, but also paid almost 4k and suffered from an embarrassing black eye. Dr Kotlus was incredibly patient and knowledgeable . He understood my past issues and recommended a better course of treatment. Not only are the results fantastic, but I didn't have any bruising. I would defining recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016