Ratings for Dr. Carlton K. Yuen

For my entire life, I have always had to wear glasses or contacts. Since the age of 3, I have been wearing glasses. By age 16, I was one of the first patients to wear the 9 mm hard contact lens. Upon examination by my optometrist, I was told I had cataracts that were obstructing my vision and recommended Dr. Carlton Yuen as the ophthalmologist to take care of my problem. Dr. Yuen confirmed the cataract diagnosis and explained that for the first time in my life, I could be free of wearing contact lenses or glasses by implanting a multi-focal lens. I had the perfect surgical experience, lost only 3 days of work and am so happy with my results that I would highly recommend the multi-focal lens and Dr. Yuen to everyone who is a candidate for cataract surgery. You won’t be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Excellent! Thanks to his lasik I have perfect vision. I am always treated with respect and all my questions answered. I Highly recommend Dr. Yuen!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Listens to patient talk & with info given & his own smarts he is excellent in diagnosis & solutions to solve patient's problem/s. Friendly, polite & easy to talk to. Very careful to check patient thoroughly. Always makes patient feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Carlton K. Yuen's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)