Ratings for Dr. Ilya M. Rozenbaum

I have had a very good experience with all my office visits, and with my surgery. The staff is extremely personable , knowledgeable, and compassionate. Doctor Rosenbaum was very reassuring, every step of the process, and did an excellent job!!! Everything from the visits to the scheduling, to the surgery ,to recovery was a very smooth experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Yes the visit with Dr. Rosenbaum was wonderful and the assistance were helpful and kind particularly enjoyed Nicole and Judy thank you

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

The Experience in this office is always good. It is a very calm environment , even when they are very busy. The receptionist heard the door open and greeted me immediately and pleasantly. I was taken on time and Nurse Kelly explained everything that would be happening. After my visual field test Kelly conducted other tests and prepared me to see Dr Rosenbaum. I trust him implicitly and he always explains things and answers my questions. He has kept my sight stable for many years now. I am so thankful for the people in this office and admire them greatly for the excellence they bring to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

This medical practice is amazing. Is is well organized, service is prompt, staff is courteous and professional. Most impressive is that after cataract surgery and lens replacement, my vision has been changed from 20/800 to an astonishing 20/20. Life changing!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was helped by Evelyn she was wonderful! I plan on asking for her next visit. She was very professional and knowledgable. Great asset to the entire team......

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Ilya M. Rozenbaum's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med