Ratings for Dr. James Drake

Dr. Drake performed brain surgery on my young daughter. He is an incredible surgeon but also a man with compassion and care. Always friendly and never rushing thru an appt.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Drake fixed my sons cranial synostosis. He was amazing from the start. we met him in his clinic and he had a bunch of students around him. From the beginning he was gentle and kind and he answered all of our questions. He is an incredible surgeon and we are blessed to have met him. The entire team were great. His assistant Katherine was probably one of the nicest people we had spoken to. She went above and beyond to get us what we needed for our sons helmet and when we met her she was friendly and has a very pretty and attractive appearance, although she looked very young. The nurses on 5c took excellent care of our son and we had a great experience with Maria Parera who helped us coordinate the day. We couldn't be happier with our experience:. God bless the work that these folks do.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I want to contact Dr James, Im from Ecuador, I have a problem in my spine, but here no body give a solution. Now I am searching a doctor in Canada, because Im canadian citizen too. I feel too much pain. Mi email is mmorocho@xpress-group.com please if you know how i can contact the doctor let me know. thank you so much

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Drake saved my life. Gave me the ability to walk. Doing my first spinal surgery when I was just hours old. And then my second surgery 13 years later. Now . I was able to become a young mom of 2 perfectly healthy kids. MIRACLES HAPPEN!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

We saw Dr. Drake for our son's cranial stenosis and could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Drake reassured us that our son would be completely fine and took the time to answer our many questions. He is a great listener and is able to put a parent's mind at ease.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Drake worked on my sons craniosynostosis surgery and he is phenomenal. Kind, compassionate and very attentive. We couldn't say nicer things about him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

He is one of the best Neurosurgeon. He did surgery to my daughter. He helped us a lot after surgery. Even though with the busy schedule when ever i want to talk to him He called meand gave very precise and satisfactory answer about my daughter's Surgery. Thank you is not enough. He deserve more than thank you.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Drake performed my daughters decompression surgery. He and his staff were amazing! He explained the surgery so I could understand as well as my daughter. Very caring! I am thankful that we were sent to see him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr Drake is very thorough, transparent and really listens to our concerns and questions as parents. Although he is a surgeon he does not rush into surgery without considering alternatives. Our daughter has had 2 surgeries with Dr Drake and I have never questioned that she was in anything but the best and most caring hands.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Drake saved my life . I could never thank him enough for that . So now I am a nurse and help save other people's lives. Amazing Doctor, amazing surgeon , amazing person . I am so blessed

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016