Ratings for Dr. James Drake

Dr. Drake performed my daughters decompression surgery. He and his staff were amazing! He explained the surgery so I could understand as well as my daughter. Very caring! I am thankful that we were sent to see him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr Drake is very thorough, transparent and really listens to our concerns and questions as parents. Although he is a surgeon he does not rush into surgery without considering alternatives. Our daughter has had 2 surgeries with Dr Drake and I have never questioned that she was in anything but the best and most caring hands.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Drake saved my life . I could never thank him enough for that . So now I am a nurse and help save other people's lives. Amazing Doctor, amazing surgeon , amazing person . I am so blessed

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Drake is an outstanding surgeon. He maybe an even better man. We were so lucky to have him as our daughters surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Because of Dr. Drake I have my son here today. Thank you will never be enough!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Drake treated my son after a tragic accident left him with a traumatic brain injury. His expertise, compassion and skill are unparalleled. When he told us he was going to be just fine at his follow up appointment, the kindness and care shone through. There is no better doctor and staff to bring a family through to the other side of a tragedy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This man saved my life 5 years ago, and I could never thank him enough. He's given me a miracle.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr drake is the best doctor EVER!!! Thank you for all your help with Mariah Callaghan we love you!! Words couuld not explain. We owe you life >3

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

I have had nothing but good experiences w/ Dr. Drake. He is a brilliant neurosurgeon. A leader in his field. He is kind, pleasant & down-to-earth. His surgical skills are amazing!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Along with the assistance of his team, this man saved my life 13 years ago. His positive character, calming, neutral demeanor, surgical expertise and overall neurological knowledge is amazing. There is no rating that will truly highlight how superb of an individual he is.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011