Ratings for Dr. James Drake

Dr Drake saved my life . I could never thank him enough for that . So now I am a nurse and help save other people's lives. Amazing Doctor, amazing surgeon , amazing person . I am so blessed

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Drake is an outstanding surgeon. He maybe an even better man. We were so lucky to have him as our daughters surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Because of Dr. Drake I have my son here today. Thank you will never be enough!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Drake treated my son after a tragic accident left him with a traumatic brain injury. His expertise, compassion and skill are unparalleled. When he told us he was going to be just fine at his follow up appointment, the kindness and care shone through. There is no better doctor and staff to bring a family through to the other side of a tragedy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This man saved my life 5 years ago, and I could never thank him enough. He's given me a miracle.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr drake is the best doctor EVER!!! Thank you for all your help with Mariah Callaghan we love you!! Words couuld not explain. We owe you life >3

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

I have had nothing but good experiences w/ Dr. Drake. He is a brilliant neurosurgeon. A leader in his field. He is kind, pleasant & down-to-earth. His surgical skills are amazing!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Along with the assistance of his team, this man saved my life 13 years ago. His positive character, calming, neutral demeanor, surgical expertise and overall neurological knowledge is amazing. There is no rating that will truly highlight how superb of an individual he is.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I felt compelled to write this after reading the negative feedback from 1 individual. It is unfortunate that the surgery did not work out for you, but based on our experience with Dr. Drake and the others that you can read here, he is tuly the best doctor we have ever dealt with. Everyday I look at my 7yr old son I think of Dr. Drake and the wonderful work he has done. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

This guy did not help me and my situation in any way possible , he eventually put me in a wheelchair before he decided i should have a 4th surgery on my back which the 1st one was a big mistake to begin with, he did not take the time out to learn more about my disease he just wanted to operate and make me worse off then i orginally was. so i would just like to say thanks doctor drake for making my life hell for 20 years and putting me through all this bs i shouldnt have been in the first place. your a horrible uncaring doctor. and for everyone else he wants to operate on all i have to say is surgery is NEVER the answer to your problems theres always a better way you just have to research more and dont think that doctors know everything because each day i get older i can see how little doctors know now a days know and care about there patients.

Submitted October 12, 2010