Ratings for Dr. James Drake

I want to contact Dr James, Im from Ecuador, I have a problem in my spine, but here no body give a solution. Now I am searching a doctor in Canada, because Im canadian citizen too. I feel too much pain. Mi email is mmorocho@xpress-group.com please if you know how i can contact the doctor let me know. thank you so much

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Drake saved my life. Gave me the ability to walk. Doing my first spinal surgery when I was just hours old. And then my second surgery 13 years later. Now . I was able to become a young mom of 2 perfectly healthy kids. MIRACLES HAPPEN!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

We saw Dr. Drake for our son's cranial stenosis and could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Drake reassured us that our son would be completely fine and took the time to answer our many questions. He is a great listener and is able to put a parent's mind at ease.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Drake worked on my sons craniosynostosis surgery and he is phenomenal. Kind, compassionate and very attentive. We couldn't say nicer things about him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

He is one of the best Neurosurgeon. He did surgery to my daughter. He helped us a lot after surgery. Even though with the busy schedule when ever i want to talk to him He called meand gave very precise and satisfactory answer about my daughter's Surgery. Thank you is not enough. He deserve more than thank you.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Drake performed my daughters decompression surgery. He and his staff were amazing! He explained the surgery so I could understand as well as my daughter. Very caring! I am thankful that we were sent to see him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr Drake is very thorough, transparent and really listens to our concerns and questions as parents. Although he is a surgeon he does not rush into surgery without considering alternatives. Our daughter has had 2 surgeries with Dr Drake and I have never questioned that she was in anything but the best and most caring hands.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Drake saved my life . I could never thank him enough for that . So now I am a nurse and help save other people's lives. Amazing Doctor, amazing surgeon , amazing person . I am so blessed

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Drake is an outstanding surgeon. He maybe an even better man. We were so lucky to have him as our daughters surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Because of Dr. Drake I have my son here today. Thank you will never be enough!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015