Ratings for Dr. John M. Demicco

Dr. Demicco is very experienced and knowledgeable. He has a very good bedside manner. His staff is very polite and alway try to move you to the back quickly. My husband and I have been going to his office for 10 years now. I have recommended him to many friends and family members and will do so in the future.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Rude staff.. Dr may be ok but has left us sitting waiting for over a hour and a half before seeing me and saw another patient first who had a appt a hour after mine. Will be finding a new dr as I will never return to this one!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

The staff is rude, and act like they hate there job ,talk to you like your trash. They act like there the Dr. I don't know why the Dr. shows up. Dr.John.Demicco is a fine Dr. BUT HIS STAFF MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU The staff is very rude and act like they run the show, if you know what I mean. I have been working with the public all my life and I never treated people so rude. I would give all a pink slip. I have one nice nurse in the whole office and that's not all the time you get her. and that office manager she needs to get a better attitude. I have never been treated so poorly . I think it is bad, that his staff makes him look bad. Find another job and stop making his patients not want to come back. If it wasn't for all us patients you have a job staff. Learn how to smile. I don't think I ever seen a smile out of any of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Staff is rude to patients. Will not return to this practice. I have been comming here for 15 years. Needs to replace his staff...

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Demicco has been my family physician for a number of years. He is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He takes time with his patients and listens to them. He is very friendly and has a good bedside manner. I truly believe that his patients come first,

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I love this doctor. I recommend him very highly to anyone looking! I haven't been as happy with anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Good DR. Wish he were more throrough in examination and diagnosis. Nice guy, good personality. Makes you feel comfortable. Been seeing him for many years.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Almost killed my wife with to much med.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr Demicco has a great bedside manner. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to,makes you feel comfortable. Sometimes you may have to wait but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. John M. Demicco's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1974)

GHI