Ratings for Dr. Jacob J. Yunker

Dr Yunkers secretary would not return calls from myself or my husband regarding the time of my surgery scheduled for the next day. I asked the front desk to have him call me because I needed to know that so my transportation knew how long to be off work. I finally reached her and she started yelling as soon as I asked my appointment time. She said I already told you that bi$&@. . I replied that she was a liar and hung up. Dr Yunker did call me and it was about 4 pm. I could tell she had already told him her side of the story., and he defended her. When I went back for my post-opt I arrived at 3:00pm and was seen at 7pm because she kept putting people who had come in after I did in front of me. Love the doctor but after 6 years with this practice I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Jacob J. Yunker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yunker was born and raised in Maysville, KY. He received his undergraduate education at Transylvania University before graduating from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Yunker completed residency training at Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital and fellowship training at Retina Consultants of Alabama, both at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.

• English

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• Diabetic retinopathy