Ratings for Dr. William L Garner

I went to see him multiple times for between period spotting and cramps. After waiting a solid hour on him he saw me for 15 minutes, did an exam and diagnosed me with "miss behaving uterine lining", gave me pills and shooed me out. The next time I came in he didnt remember me at all and tried to perscribe the same meds. He seemed totally uninterested in explaining anything to me without beeing condescending. I had an ultra sound after he couldnt think of any more pills to try, it showed nothing to be worried about. I left his office with a diagnosis of a hormome imbalance, a bill, more estrogen, an "I told you so", and still spotting. I will be finding a new doctor after wasting almost 6 months waiting on Dr. Garner to actually help me or at least explain to me what is wrong.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I love Dr. Garners manner. He is polite and very professional. His whole staff make you feel very comfortable. He did a surgery on me and did a great job.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I really liked Dr. Garner. I went to him with pain and he immediately did tests and scheduled a surgery for me to repair a problem. I found him quiet and unassuming, thoughtful and careful. He listened well. I believe his surgical skills are wonderful as well, as I was up and around with very little discomfort the following day. As far as the staff goes, I chatted with the receptionist the entire time I was waiting. She was very nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Nurse doesn't return calls. I thought it was something personal, but have spoke to a friend that goes and she had the same problem. He's good as long as everything is ok with you...once problems start occuring then forget it. Bedside manner goes out the window. Would not suggest him for anyone with problems in need of a hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I visiteddr garnersoffice 4 times,the first visit i was in the waiting room 4 hours and he spoke with meabout 5 minutes, he did not ask me any questionsnothing at all not about medicalhistorymy health, nothing. heanwsered his phone in one of my examinationshe forgot i was having twins, he told me to come in once for my blood work at 20 weeks and then forgot that he even told me i was suppose to come in for anything, he told me to refer to my what to expect when expecting book when i started asking him questions about my pregnancy and was seemingly annoyed i asked him questions during my pap smear he hit my cervix wall with the brush and says oops im so sorry did not mean to do that, he also did not rememeber me from visit to visit, also i tried switching dr's and they told me that was ok and scheduled me an appt. with dr. hutchinson in the same clinic, arkansas womens clinic in the baptist hospital little rock, they called me the day before my appt. and t.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I love Dr. Garner. He cares about you & baby, takes hubby's concerns into consideration is very patient. His bedside manners are awesome and will answer any questions you may have. I also love that fact that he's a high risk doc so I know if something happens, I'm in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr.Garner is WONDERFUL. I am 39 y/o and pregnant with my first child. He answers every question. He is concerned about my fears and takes TONS of time with me during visits.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Poor bedside manner during emotionally charged situation involving pregnancy loss.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. William L Garner's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR