Ratings for Dr. Jed T. Poll

I went to Dr. Poll for a blocked tear duct. I had a morning appointment. I waited in the waiting room for about 15 minutes. I then was put in a room and waited over 30 minutes. For the last 15 minutes of my wait I sat and listened to the Dr. and his staff chat about the latest movie they went to. I know that sometimes Doctors fall behind because of patients needing extra time but I think it is very rude on the part of the Doctor to make patients wait while they chat with their staff. When Dr. Poll finally decided to "get to work" (his exact words) I told him I thought I had a blocked tear duct. He told me he was going to quick check and make sure that was the problem. I waited again and then he came in and squirted some water in my tear duct. The entire procedure took maybe 90 seconds. He told me to schedule a surgery at the desk and left. From the time I left the office until now my eye blows air out of it when I sneeze or blow my nose. He never advised me that this may be a problem, although it isn't painful it is very bothersome. A few weeks later I received a bill from Dr. Poll for $720.00! I realize that medical services are expensive but I feel as though the charge was excessive especially since Dr. Poll made no comments about the procedure he was doing was so expensive. I have called several times trying to reach Dr. Poll. He will not return the calls I finally went through billing and had them contact Him still no response. This is the first bad review I have ever left about a Doctor but I feel as though future patients should be warned.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Jed T. Poll's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2004)