Ratings for Dr. Jan Splawinski

I had a slip and fall that resulted in a broken wrist. He operated to insert a plate and correct the break. Have been for 2 follow-up visits so far. He's not a therapist, he's a surgeon, for which he provides excellent service. He is not a hand holding type of man, but he's very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

After months of my Dr not taking me seriously with the pain in my shoulder. I went up to emerge and they referred me to Dr Splawinski and he has taken me seriously and was amazing. I am very glad to have him as my surgeon. Still waiting on more tests but very glad I have him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

After back surgery I did well and will seek another consult with Dr Splawinski

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr S removed a spinal cyst and I had immediate pain relief after surgery. Pre op info was thorough explained my options and the surgery and possible complications.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr S is an awesome surgeon. I would recommend all painful knee and hip people to him. He even straightened my very knock knee. Thanks, Dr S!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

After falling and badly breaking my back I was taken on a 45-minute ambulance ride to Vernon hospital. Upon arrival at the Vernon hospital, the ER doctors were waiting for me. The ER Doctor messed up badly by missing the burst fracture on an x-ray and I was roughly handled by the ER staff for a CAT scan to try an find the cause of the pain. Once it was determined what was wrong Dr. Splawinski was at the hospital in 20 minutes and the care I received from himself and his staff could not have been better if it came with a winning lottery ticket. If you want your handheld with sympathetic eyes and words this is not the doctor for you. But if your looking for a no-nonsense get to it knowledgeable surgeon who doesn't waste time to get your back repaired Dr. Splawinski is that surgeon. I can not thank him enough for what he did for myself and the total care he gave me while I was under his charge.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr splawinski has performed back surgery & knee replacement surgery on me both with excellent results! Bedside manner- he tells it like it is and does'nt do all the fuzzy talk which I appreciated as well! Would not hesitate to recommend him & feel privileged to have had him work on me🤙 Five stars from this guy!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Unfortunately, our son was mistakenly referred to this Dr by his wife who was in ER at the time. Our son has a broken foot and should have been referred to Dr Ball's locum. Dr Splawinski gave us incorrect advice on managing the broken foot and grabbed it so hard and suddenly that our young son now has a fear and distrust of Drs. The two of them also delayed our son's recovery by week's with their inaccurate advice and information.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I agree no star, no bedside manner extremely rude. Missed medical diagnosis that I am stilling with 6 months later. First meeting he just yelled and walked away. How can he get away with this behaviour.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Splawinsky did my spinal fusion and decompression surgery in a timely and efficient manner. He was very reassuring as to the outcome and seems to be a technologically excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018