I chose Dr Rabie as a provider for my hysterectomy because of the respect and admiration I had for him. I worked at Rapides before and I was always impressed by his cheerfulness. However, I had surgery on Wednesday and he came that night and the next night I was having issues he did not come until 1045pm. The Friday I still had issues and had to do my own nursing care and no I am not a nurse, I asked to speak to him and they said he was not available until Monday. I got home and Saturday night I started bleeding and called the hospital and they said he can't be reached go to the emergency room. I have had the worst experience of my life. Imagine your abdomen bleeding and you are told to put a pad there to stop the bleeding and call the office on Monday!!!! Thank God I know to call on Jesus as my healer and provider because I don't know how much more I can take.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Yes I was a patient of rabies for a while now don't get me wrong he is a good doctor but the fact that hate is that he pressure me into getting my tubes clamp something I didn't really know nothing about at a young age n now I'm thirty and if I would knew what I know now about tubal ligation I would have never got it did but from what I was told it was just like birth control but that was a lye so now I only have one child n y'all just don't know how it feel to her ya child tell you everyday momma I want a lil brother or sister it hurts n if I had the funds I would get the remove but I don't so thank u rabie for taking away my child wish of him getting a sister or brother

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Rabie when I was younger told me children wasn't really that possible but I ended up of! After my Dr that delivered my kids passed away I went back to Dr Rabie and he has been amazing towards me and my husband he is always informative his nurses especially Crystal are just omg so helpful!! I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I was 8mnths and I had a stillbirth the drs told meh everything was ok and then a week later I lost my son Dr rabie never wanted meh to tell him my symptoms with out sayin that's nasty dnt talk about that and his young drs dnt even no wat to do but walk around trying to look pretty

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

This is my second pregnancy, my last was 12 years ago and Dr. Rabie was my doctor then. Yes, you have to wait a while past your appointment time, however, it's well worth it. I rarely do reviews, but i saw a couple of misleading ones and felt the need to speak out. This is an amazing family of workers. Crystal is an amazing nurse. Everyone wants the best doctor and he is the best. They make room for you and treat you like family... That's why there are lots of patients. ... Great, Great People

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Rabie's for most of my adult life he delivered three of my children and the previous comments about his staff being rude only pertained to the woman in clerical type positions and the aid, his nurse's Shantelle and Crystal are wonderful. I trust Dr Rabie some feel that he is in a rush when seeing patients but he and his nurse Shantelle work together when seeing you he never has to stop to give her orders she already knows what's needed allowing him to work smarter not harder! Whats comforting is the fact that she also rounds with him in surgery I was so relieved during my csections to see them both at such a scary time. They treated me like family . They are the ones that count not the front desk!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

He takes on wayyyy to many patients his staff is ok but they are young and new...he makes me wait for a loong time only to rush me out with barely a chance to ask a question one time he left the room in the MIDDLE of my question and I had to have his nurse go and bring him back in. His favorite thing to say is he doesn't know what to do and he makes ppl feel stupid I am tired of him and I am tired of feeling like crap bcuz he doesn't run any tests or try to see what's going on with me doctors associated with rapides hospital are deplorable creatures getting paid a lot of money to barely do their jobs! Its disgusting

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I LOVE DR.RABIE!! I was a high risk pregnancy because I had asthma and kept uti problems but he took very good care of me.. he also took real good care of my mother when she had to have a historectumy.. dr.hooter and dr.bowers would always blow her off about it but when she got with dr.rabie he did her surgery immediately and she healed perfectly.. and not long ago he delivered my baby girl with no problems I was indused and his staff stayed right there with me making sure everything was doing like it should and he ended up having to cut me very little and he stitched me perfect no problems after 6 weeks and his worker that does the ultrasound named Samantha (sam) is really great at taking pitures with the 3d and all she is very patient also the office is always clean like it should be.. I lived a hour away but still pefered him over anyone else.. only bad thing I have to say is that you do have to wait a little bit over your apt time but that's the price you pay t have a great dr.:)))

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Rabie delivered two of my children and I trust him with my life, I agree his previous staff was rude but not all of them Mrs Ann was always sweet and crystal was always helpful also shauntel always remembered me, treated me as well as Dr. Rabie and I trusted her. My 2nd baby was an emergency section and shauntel was right by Dr Rabies side to save my babies life.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Khaled F. Rabie's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr Rabie as a provider for my hysterectomy because of the respect and admiration I had for him. I worked at Rapides before and I was always impressed ..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Yes I was a patient of rabies for a while now don't get me wrong he is a good doctor but the fact that hate is that he pressure me into getting my tubes clamp s..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rabie when I was younger told me children wasn't really that possible but I ended up of! After my Dr that delivered my kids passed away I went back to Dr Ra..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was 8mnths and I had a stillbirth the drs told meh everything was ok and then a week later I lost my son Dr rabie never wanted meh to tell him my symptoms wit..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is my second pregnancy, my last was 12 years ago and Dr. Rabie was my doctor then. Yes, you have to wait a while past your appointment time, however, it's..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Rabie's for most of my adult life he delivered three of my children and the previous comments about his staff being rude only pertai..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "OMG, you all just have no idea. Educate yourself people! Empower yourself as women! This is not the way to go! Trust this!"

October 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Khaled" to "Khaled F."

October 20, 2013