Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Quaranta

Used to be good. Can't get an appointment anymore. Secretary is rude and unhelpful. On hold for 10-15 almost every time. Moving on.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Quaranta is a great, primary care physician. He takes everything seriously and listens. Not common for doctors to listen these days with insurance but he sits, listens, and finds real solutions. Prior to any check-up there is, at least, a 15-20 minutes conversation. He also has competent physician's assistants, helps via telephone if need be, and stays open late a few nights a week. Overall, one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Quaranta is great. He listens, he's thoughtful, he's smart, he cares, he stays on top of what's new - and he's able to understand me and the specifics of my combination of medical conditions. Unqualified recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

By far, the best MD I have ever had. There isn't enough good things to say about him. Takes the time to really talk and will call himself with lab/test results which is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

As an RN, I rate this doctor as top of the line..You couldn't ask for a better MD. Treats his patients like family.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR, CAREING, SMART AND CAUTIOUS. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 5 YEARS. WOULD NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE. HIS SECRATERY GENE IS VERY HELPFUL ALSO. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Etremely knowledgeable. Takes time to listen to the patient. Outstanding "bedside" manner.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

He is a kind caring physician honestly interested in your health both physical and mental. He always takes the time to actually sit down and ask you how you are - very unusual these days. He also treats my husband and asks how he is doing as well. I have been to many doctors in my life and feel that Dr. Quaranta is one of the best I've ever known. I would and do...trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Quaranta is a great doctor b/c he really wants to help you. He takes the time to discuss your problems. He is really concerned for your well being. I feel he is willing to work with me to find a solution to the health issues I have gone to see him about. I would highly recommend Dr. Quaranta.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Great doctor with the time and patience to go over any aspect of your health. He is willing to spend time with you. No rush.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Joseph L. Quaranta's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Branford, CT