Ratings for Dr. M. Khurana

Not very nice to patients. Unnecessary prescribing

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

If anything is wrong with you, he'll know how to fix it or find someone else who can. He's amazing. Brusk but smart.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Would refused to hand out my Prescription.. Which I absolutely need to have to be able to work and live a normal life

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I think Dr. Khurana is very rude. He walks in without a smile and does not have time to talk. He sure knows how to make his money in two minutes. I was there a few years back and his wife, who is NOT a doctor, asked me to meet her in the back room. She asked me to try an experimental drug, and she was pretty persuasive. She had some sort of document for me to sign. This isn't right. I think he is rude and so is his wife. I noticed he had a new staff, no wonder!! He couldn't even be nice to the previous staff. LAST TIME I will ever take my family to him. I hope he reads this.!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Doctor is very good but his staffs are very unhelpful. The reception lady is so rude n unhelpful. She never reply politely on phone and very arrogant on her voice.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I've been to many doctor's for chronic head pain and Dr Khurana is the only one who has actually tried to give me some relief, nobody would send me for tests of even give me medication. He seems like he is very knowledgeable and if he thinks you need further care he's bot afraid to send you to a specialist. Always on time or even early , his staff aren't the best but way to go Khurana.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Thank you Dr. Khurana, you saved my husband's life. He was seriously ill and you conferred with the specialists in Saskatoon to ensure that treatment was the best he could get. You literally brought him back from the dead. Who cares if you don't always have a smile on your face, or if people perceive you as rude. Maybe you are late sometimes but you are busy saving a life. You are a good doctor! I have full confidence in you. People should stick to what is important in their commentaries.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Khurana can be extremely disrespectful to lower income patience with a white background. He's got trouble being on time, and he doesn't fully check symptoms. He's cost me being in the hospital 2 times (to date) because of not catching infections that I went in complaining about prior. The only reason I'm still with him as a doctor is because there are no other doctors available

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Khurana is not my family doc but I have had a lot of interaction with him for a long long time. I personally saw him hug a small child and give that kid a little kiss on the head in the main lobby of the hospital. He is a very very smart man. He saved my own father's life while he was in ICU with heart failure many years ago. He fought with Social workers on my mother's behalf regarding underpaying foster parents who looked after sick children. He is a awesome doctor who deserves more credit!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

he has been my doctor for over 15 years and as far as iam conserned is a compatent doctor,in the event that he is not sure what your problem is he will send you to specialist,and or order tests.yes he has a short bedside manor and can at times seem rude but it is my opinion it all has to do with the fact that at times we as patiance can expect to much he tells it like it is no sugar coating.give the man a break he is after all only human

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010