Ratings for Dr. Carol Lavallee

I found Dr Lavallee very intuitive, empathic and easy to talk to. As another review mentioned, she really does remember the details from other sessions. I found her very helpful and understanding after years of trying to get help through GPs. Definitely works with the patient and you feel like you're in it together. Life is getting better!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

used to work with the act team a long time ago I showed her my bottle of myostat csp 3 with dr john but knew roger got into my capsules when I had to work at the ymca or rebuilt resourses so they were nothing but flour

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I wish she would attend her Pt. instead of just socializing at events that do not have any bearrings on del. proffesional help

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

My experience Doctor Lavallee has been the best I could have hoped for. She is smart and CARES. She is very knowledgeable and continues to keep up to date with all the latest medical information in her field... I feel I am very very fortunate to be in her care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

This Dr. does have the best intrest of her Patients she makes mistakes and he Patients suffers before she realize she was wrong but sometime too late

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

She should spend more time with each of her clients instead of wasting time with a few favorite clients

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Dr.Lavallee is an amazing doctor. She asks questions about things going on that other doctors don't bother to ask because they don't really care about the answers. She remembers from one appointment to the next every little detail. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you to whatever level of need for knowledge you have, including digging out books if they help you understand.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

this Dr. does not treat her Pts. inreality world she tells them what they want to hear instead of being realistic and try to help them deal with there illness

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

For some unknown reason, my comment has been taken off this site. As I stated before: Dr.Lavallee saved my life - she is very very knowedgeable - I wish she was also my family physician! She does not only hear what patients have to say, she LISTENS.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

My daughter had to see this doctor a few years ago and she was so good with her.We just love her!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. Carol Lavallee's Credentials

• Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal