Ratings for Dr. M. Sonny Hollingsworth

Excellent doctor, no complaints at all, I have been taking my 2 year old there since she was 6 months since her previous pediatrician from another office not related to this one was horrible. I'm pregnant now and will take my newborn there to dr Hollingsworth.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I've been taking my 4 children to Dr. Hollingsworth for over 5 years and have never had a problem. He's a concerned, knowledgable Dr. He never rushes the appts. (which may be why appts. are typically a little behind--but if you get an early appt. or the first appt. after lunch, this problem is minimal) He has been so good with my kids and I have no plans of changing pediatritians.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Hollingsworth seemed to me to take a very full evaluation. Seems very confident in his approach and reassuring. Never rushes the visit, very kind. I don't see the same negative results from several vists with him as other raters on this board?

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Would not provide any level of care concerning problems with a perscription

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hollingsworth. When my son was born he was in the hospital nursery with premature lungs. Dr. Hollingsworth came to the hospital 3 of the 4 days he was there to see him. The one day he couldn't come he called twice to check on him. He has given us excellent care. Anytime I have questions someone in the office is available to help me. I couldn't be happier with the service we have received.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Hollingsworth is a horrible doctor that I would never in my life reccomend to anyone. His office staff is very rude and horrible to work with. He is a two faced man. He will act all nice to you and then talks lots of crap behind your back and will document stuff in yoru chart that you didn't say nor he said to you. I thought he was a good doctor until I read my daughters chart and I hope to keep others from seeing him. He is very rude and lost a lot of good patients from me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. M. Sonny Hollingsworth's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1997)

United Concordia