Ratings for Dr. Steven Radke

Needs to be in the office more than 1 day a week...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Great doc, I've been a patient for 10 years. Always listens and considers what I tell him. One day a week is not enough though.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Radke really goes the extra mile to help. Thank you for your commitment!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

this doc rocks. focused and to the point. he is open and honest about what he thinks and willing to go the extra mile to help in any way he can.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

dr. Steve really want's the best for his patients. he has been my doctor for 9 years now. over this time I have come to trust him,and see that he really wants the best for me. like when I was addicted to oxycontin….with his support I have been able to get completely off of that nasty stuff. He helped me take control of my life. I now realize that I have an important role in my health. i don't even want to think what my life would beif we hadn't crossed paths. thank you doctor steve.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

This doctor is really on his game. He identified a serious problem I had when I was in for a physical and arranged tests. I don't know how me got me in so fast! He even called me at home as soon as he got the results and started treatment right away. He was very supportive and listened. He know's his stuff and is a very warm, kind and compassionate doctor. I feel very comfortable knowing he is there for me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Awesome doc. He has always addressed my concerns and taken care of me. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

A complete moron and a waste of my time. Not helpful, unsympathetic and useless. I would not refer anyone to this man.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I found him to be somewhat arrogant and unsympathetic. I went to him in the hopes of receiving some answers to my health concerns and was given a website I could go to. My concerns were brushed off and I was told to simply accept that I would feel pain and carry on. When I asked for any suggestions he may have regarding any other forms of treatment or care, that was when he wrote down a website I could gain information from. He certainly is not altruistic and seems to have his own agenda.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have taken my kids to the ER and have been lucky to have this doctor on several occasions. He is great with the kids making them feel comfortable. My 5 year old son keeps asking to go to the hospital to see Dr. Radke every time her gets hurt!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014