Ratings for Dr. Ivan Crothers

I have been seeing him for 30 years and he is amazing. Yes he is to the point and sometimes says things you don't want to hear like another poster said but he's not going to just give you pain meds or what you want if you do not truly need it. I love that I am always in and out by the time my appointment is even scheduled. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

He sent me to the hospital multiple times. Sore throat, heres antibiotics! 3 times I went to the hospital because he neglected to do any tests.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Yes he is punctual, to the point of obsession. If you are late (even if you phone ahead because you are stuck behind a major mva) he will actually verbally berate you. We have had 2 major misdiagnosis' with him. My husband growing progressively sicker went to him and was told to suck it up, take his meds and let them work. He was admitted to the ICU 2 days later. Myself I went in to get what I thought was possibly an injured finger checked, was told I was fine and sent on my way. I am now waiting for surgery on something that could have been fixed quickly had it been dealt with on the initial visit. My husband has been a patient longer than I, but after my 10 years of dealing with Dr. Crothers, am officially looking for a new Dr. p.s. Worst pap test EVER

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He has been my doctor for years. He is thorough and knowledgeable and I feel like he really knows me. He diagnosed my pneumonia within a day, immediately prescribed antibiotics, and it was gone in a few days. My sister in law had pneumonia the year before and it took 6 weeks before her doctor finally diagnosed it and began treatment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

We love dr C. Always on time and wants you to be there 10 minutes early, I'm normally driving away at the time my appointment should be. Polite and always makes time to talk.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I have never ever had to wait a minute for him which I love. He is always punctual and on time, he actually gets mad when you don't arrive on time! Very helpful, been my doctor for 28 years and I will be very upset when he retires. I can see how some people may take him as rude but he isn't he is just blunt and sometimes tells you things you don't want to hear. If you are looking for unnecessary pain meds or antibiotics he's not going to give them to you, this makes a true good doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I don.t know what I'll do when he retires he's been a great dr for me ,I've been with him for29 years

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have read negative posts about other docs in the past and seriously have never had a problem with docs or dentists...a couple of specialist appts I have been scared to go to and while the specialist may have indeed been abrupt I didn't take it personally and took it for what it was...but Dr. Crothers!!!! RUDE, ABRUPT...DID I SAY RUDE? Wow I have never met a doctor so rude my entire life, perhaps that is why I was able to get in to see him so quickly because he didn't have patients lined up. No matter how serious my complaint in future I'd refuse to see this ARROGANT INSENSITVE guy.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

The best thing I can say about this Dr. is how punctual he is! I have NEVER had to wait past my appointment time and I know this is not the case with the majority of Dr.'s. He is pleasant and helpful and I would highly recomment him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Ok Dr. but could use a little help with his bedside. Sent me home in tears when I arrived with my newborn baby for our very first Dr's appt ever. Will never, ever let him give another pap -AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011