You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bevan Voth

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Voth is not a good doctor for the elderly, he des not consider the consequences of his actions on their behalf. I am a family member to one such elderly person and have had difficulty communicating with him, getting him to visit in the facility, or even attending when in the hospital. I consider him negligent. He is great at writing prescriptions! If a person cannot stand up for themselves you are making a mistake in using Dr Voth

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Voth is a very compassionate and caring doctor. One of the most appealing attributes of his service is that he doesn't try to rush you out of the office or dismiss anything you have concerns with. He is generous with how much time he takes with his patients. His staff is great 95% of the time and we have only had some minor communication issues and an issue with out of office appointments made by them.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Voth is the best doctor I have been too. He has shown such care and concern, also not afraid to send you to a specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

The best doctor and staff I have ever dealt with in my 66 years.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Amazing Doctor - so thankful our family has him. He is thorough, knowledgeable, patient, humble, kind and empathetic.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Excellent doctor, very patient and compassionate. Answers all your questions to the best of his knowledge and isn't afraid to send you to a specialist if you need it.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

We are very happy with Dr.Voth. He takes the time to really listen to your concerns and actually has great feedbacks...I have nothng but the outmost confidence in his abilities as a doctor. I have moved around a lot in 20 years thus I have had many different physicians and Dr.Voth is by far the best.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr.Voth is a good doctor. I trust his care of myself and my children completely. He is genuine and unhurried and really pays attention. He took over the practice from my previous doctor (who was also great) and I have been continually impressed with his diligence of care of both my children and myself.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Voth is thorough and clearly describes the illness and treatment to alleviate the symptoms. He is very honest and to the point.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Bevan Voth's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor , diagnosed a rejected Glomaris in me 25 years ago , Ive never had issues except with eating pie after that."

February 3, 2016