Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Kemp

He’s been my doctor since I was born! Never going to change! He’s a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Both my husband and i have been patients of Dr. Kemp for as long as i can remember. he became our family doctor i believe shortly after he took up practice in Brampton. He is a knowledgeable, compassionate man who is willing to go that extra mile for his patients. we have had occasional points of minor disagreements but have always listened to one another and worked through it. after all, we are only human. He is a wonderful physician and a stellar human being. We highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Kemp. Be seeing you soon.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Yes, He's quick - he respects the time of his patients. I can book an appointment before work, and know that I'll be on time. Don't mistake it for not caring... if there's an issue, he will look after you. If you know you have a few issues, book a double appointment - it's not that difficult. He's been my doctor for almost 35 years, and I dread the day he retires. I've been through several medical issues in that time. He's gentle, kind and understanding when it's needed and won't hesitate to tell me I'm not doing what I have to when I need that too. Drives me nuts when people tell me they feel like he cares more about booking appointments than looking after me... I'm not sure how sitting in a waiting room for an hour and a half elsewhere is taking better care of my health. Thanks for the many years of help, Dr. Kemp!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Kemp has been my family doctor for years and he has been amazing best doctor ever

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

My first visit with Dr.Kempt was incredible as a wounded Canadian veteran, I was treated with respect and understanding. Dr. Kempt was more than willing to hear about my medical history but also took an interest in me personally. Myself and my wife are very fortunate to have him as our physician

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I've been with Dr. Kemp for over 15 years, the Receptionists are great, Kemp has always been more than. Helpful with any health concerns I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr kemp is the best doctor I have ever seen, staff is horrible they do not care someone`s health. they are the woorrssee staff .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Horrible staff. They never get my name right despit how simple and common it is. Never willing to listen and take the longest "lunch break" known to man. Dr kemp is okay. He would be much better with a staff that didn't spend their whole shift gossiping about people on Facebook.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I / We like Dr. Kemp because he's knowledgeable, caring, easy to talk to about anything you need to and he's a relaxing doctor to have....no stress, ever, on our visits.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Kemp seems to be choosing who he wants to be nice with , he is definitely not knowledgable at all, he never has a solution to many problems , other than those that are pretty straight forwatd , he can be rude if he likes, he has put the blame on us if he is unable to fix the problem, our family of seven members left him one by one

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016