Ratings for Dr. Samireh Z. Said

Dr Said diagnosed my skin cancer after unsuccessfully going to 2 other doctors. She has since treated 5 skin cancer spots and helped me through 2 pregnancies. Due to her recommendations my skin now looks younger, with fewer sun spots and I haven't had a sunburn since I started seeing her in 2007. The only downside is I do sometimes have to wait awhile to see her and some of the staff could use a more patient friendly attitude. I value Dr Said's expertise on skin cancer and will continue to see her despite those minor issues.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Knowledgeable and nice. She fixed a skin problem with my daughter on the first visit after having been to our peditrican several times with no cure. Our family goes to her now. We even asked her to speak at opening day for our local softball league a few years ago. She was happy to do it and handed out sunscreen samples too.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Said is an excellent physician. I have a skin problem on my hands that was misdiagnosed by 4 other dermatologists before I went to Dr. Said. She was able to correctly diagnose and treat the problem. She is extremely knowledgeable and the treatment for all conditions has been excellent. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Didn't disclose that there would be a consultation fee for a *5* minute appt in which she merely gave me someone's number because she didn't offer the treatment I needed. I refused to pay the fee and she obliged, however the situation was uncomfortable and she was cold and short throughout the procedure. Seemed overly concerned about me wasting "her time"...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I went to Dr. Said for a few years. She was nice and showed concern for my conditions, but her nurse was awful. Wouldn't fax prescriptions in so I could get them mail order and save hundreds of dollars a year. Told me it took too long. I wonder what the $175 my insurnace company paid for then. I finally divorced them because of that awful nurse.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

She is a dermotologist who didn't even closely look at my skin. Not personable; kind of rude. Asks questions to show interest but doesn't listen to the answers. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Samireh Z. Said's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare