Ratings for Dr. Huub J. Mulders

I was very sick for two years, seeing 15+ doctors before I got to Dr. Mulders. It turned out I was dealing with not only bacterial infection, but a myriad of other things. I feel like he saved my life. His intake paperwork is the most thorough I've seen, he is intelligent and really listens to his patients. He uses both conventional and alternative methods, and is wiling to change things up and try new approaches to reach wellness. What I also like is that he continues to educate himself and most often when I ask about something I've read he would have researched it himself and is always aware of the newest medicine or protocol. His staff is compassionate and unlike any other office calls me to check in on me! I would highly recommend this doctor. FYI- doesn't take insurance.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Mulders is by far the best doctor I have been to. He does a thorough medical history with his patients so he really knows what is going on. He really listens when you are describing your problems and concerns. He honestly seems concerned that his patients get better, not just that their symptoms go away. He considers both the conventional and alternative medicine viewpoints before recommending a treatment. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Huub J. Mulders's Credentials

• Katholieke Univ, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Nijmegen, Netherlands (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental