Ratings for Dr. Terry Suggitt

My family and I have had ups and downs with Dr Suggitt. My father seems to have no problems with her and likes her, where as my mother, sister and I have all felt like we are brushed off and our concerns aren't important, not rational or a waste of time. The three of us have had requested to get referrals to specialities or tests at some point for different reasons; these are typically responded with a snide remark, often not getting them.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Suggitt is very pleasant, and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Staff is wonderful her on the other hand condescending, does not listen and very unhelpful "deal with it" is not a solution nor professional.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

FANTASTIC! She is amazing, does her job well, very calm. Highly recommend her. Super understanding.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr S was extremely rude and dismissive towards my 10 year old daughter who was spiking a temp in the ER. She was rushed, condescending to a scared kid, trying to ram a step swab in her throat in a blazing hurry. I have had her as well, same thing. Zero bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

She has almost killed me twice. No words can describe the hatred towards her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

she is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have had to deal with in my life ! I nearly died because she as per usual said " you'll be okay take advil or your just going to have to deal with it " . two weeks later im nearly dead in emerg in listowel and doctor suggit comes in " omg i dont know what could be wrong she was fine when i seen her last " well no lady i wasnt. i was in london for 7 days with doctors whom know how to do there job and actually show concern and care about their paitent!!!!I refuse to book any appointments with her and havent in over a year !! and when i go into listowel emerg.. go to check in for my wrist band and see she is the doctor on call i just walk out as i rather not waste 5 hours sitting there waiting to see her for 2 seconds and sent home without help !!!!!all she does is waste my time or push me out of her office as quickly as she can. she does not take her time with paitents or care about her job at all !! everytime I have ever had an appointment with her it's taken hours to even get in the room to see her. . then she's there barley does an exam and pushes you out of the room. she pushes pills too and pills that people don't even need... pain pills seem to be her favorite. everyone who can switch doctors in this lovely town are beyond lucky I would do so in a heart beat !!! I will continue to dealing with my doctors in london and will not further waste anymore time with Dr suggit.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Doctor S always seems very bothered, I dread going to her for any health issues. She is big on blood work and no replies or pushes pills. I don't agree with her telling me to "deal with the pain" and being told "I'm too young for this". Very unprofessional, and most staff seem to hate there jobs and treat paitence with great ignorance.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Our family has had dr. Suggitt for years. We are quite fond of her. We became her patients after our previous dr left. Dr. Suggitt is a tremendous improvement from him so we are very happy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Terry Suggitt is not an easy doctor to work with.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015