Ratings for Dr. Peter W. Worth

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I am one of Dr. Worth's patients and almost done with my treatment. He is very knowledgeable, his staff is friendly, and excited to see your progress. They have always fit me in when I've had a problem, of which I have only had a couple self-induced issues. I should be finishing my braces treatment about 3-4 months ahead of schedule!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Its worth every penny. I feel very welcome into his office with the friendliest assistants and so helpful! His work is very accurate and precise and its to the patient's comfort 110%. If something doesn't work well for you, you're insisted to say it! I always leave my appointment, already excited to go to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Wonderful Doc...was awesome during my "emergency"-he stopped immediately with another patient and attended to me until he knew I was okay. Very knowledgable and has been working for many years-he has two offices. He is approx. late 40's and has wonderful staff. My whole family has seen him. I would HIGHLY recommend him. He has had EXCELLENT success on 5 people that I know personally. I recommend him to everyone that needs an awesome orthodontist in the Roseville and Orangevale office. RSVL:(916)783-3161

flag | Submitted April 19, 2005