Ratings for Dr. Karl N. Kaluza

His staff was very unprofessional and he was disrespectful on how he interacted with me during my visit. He was very insulting regarding my weight and treated me as if it was because I was just lazy. His medical assistant always side stepped my questions and probably never relayed them to Dr. Kaluza. I would never recommend this doctor of office to anyone. Sorry to give such a negative review, but I have to be honest.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He takes the time to listen to you and is knowledgeable, I appreciate his patience and willingness to help me with my health issues.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

good diagnostician, polite but cool manner, no follow-up.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

He joined my Dr. staff about 2 years ago. he was a great addition to thier practice. he left Selby's staff about 2 months ago and i would love to find him. he is a great Doc.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Very nice doc. Quick to see you as well as willing to spend the extra min to answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Kaluza is a very kind and thorough physician. He is very approachable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009