Ratings for Dr. Joseph Campbell

Same old Joe Campbell. When he was with RIGHA many years ago he completely misdiagnosed my mother who had a lump in her abdomen. Told her it was from exercising too much. Well, it was actually cancer and she died. All about the dollar and saving the "company" money. Noticed he is treasurer of Coastal, another fine pyramid scheme organization. Just ask the doctors who can't wait for their contracts to expire that work for Coastal. This clown should have had his license pulled years ago. I wonder how many others that have lost their lives due to his incompetence.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

does not listen, does not acknowledge you when you talk, arrogante, treats you like a number

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Rude and uncaring! Dr Campbell was my family members doctor for over 22 years...now that they are old and ill he has no time to listen to their changing medical state and issues. I accompanied them to their last visit and he actulally walked out in the middle of my questioning...saying "I'm done here" I was flabbergasted! He walked out in the middle of my question about their medications! We had only been in there 15 min and he did a most basic of exams and then spent the rest of the time looking at the laptop and ignoring my questions. UGH. My family member and I have never been so rudely treated. He got up and walked out!No final question,no comment to my family memeber who he has seen over 100 times over all those years.Our questions were not out of line and we were trying to get the information straight. He was so uncaring. My family member was devastated. Needless to say , we are looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Joseph Campbell's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Multiplan