Ratings for Dr. Alison Cameron

I came to Dr. Cameron with an issue, she seemed concerned and got me in for an ultrasound that week, and when the problem was discovered she was able to get me in for surgery the following week! It was a major surgery so I was in the hospital for a few days and she came to check on me in the hospital everyday I was there! She is very friendly and really does care for her patients!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Wonderful doctor, she works so hard and her new clinic is beautiful. Takes time with every patient even though she is very busy. I love dr. Cameron very much

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I received much help for several years but it got to the point where I felt I should move on. She'd done all she could do and was at the point of just shrugging her shoulders. Not able to provide me with any further direction or another specialist. Not sure if it was me or her, but it wasn't working.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Always helpful and wonderful, she doesn't keep her patients waiting and genuinely cares about the well being of others. She has been our family Dr for the past 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Have had Dr. Cameron for the past 10 years. Even saw me in her lunch hour when I was sick. A kind compassionate person and Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

trashy, unempathetic, backstabber, classist as opposed to classy, heartless.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

She is an amazing doctor that is doing an above and beyond job looking after my health concerns. She listens and takes the time to send me for tests as needed. She has done more for my health in the past four years than any previous doctor had done in the 20+ years before. I feel blessed to have a caring concerned doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Terrible doctor. That's all I have to say about her. And very rude.

Submitted January 27, 2015

I have had Dr. Cameron since moving to Medicine Hat in 2006. I find her an excellent, very knowledgable Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I really like Dr. Cameron. She is very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. She is willing to send you to a referral if needed or requested. She takes the time to explain things to you and makes sure you understand. She is good with every member of the family (she sees my whole family!). She cares about medicine, and often has medical students accompanying her during office visits. I like that she takes the time to teach other new doctors. My only complaint is that sometimes it can be hard to get an appointment with Dr. Cameron and I've had a few instances where a student was sent in her place during an office visit without asking my permission first. But overall I think she is a really great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013