Ratings for Dr. Yogesh B. Pancholi

This doctor was the BEST doctor in the world... He was quick to see me. He was an expert and able to size up the symptoms and treat me and had a great bed side manor.. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

This doctor was extremely rude to the patient, not showing any knowledge about an infant. He doesn't consider an infant with a 103 degrees an emergency, making the infant wait 3 hours in total before seeing the doctor. This is the worse doctor I have seen in my lifetime. I will never go and see him again. In addition, the doctor saw my behavior as a mother inappropriate after asking him how long can an infant wait. This is extremely unprofessional, since doctors are there to serve, but as I see this doctor would rather see the baby faint before seeing her. For me as a mother this is totally unacceptable. Knowing the baby has high fever, the nurses didn't show the results to me, telling me much lower temperature than I have got at home. Overall, he is rude and extremely unprofessional!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Yogesh B. Pancholi's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med