Ratings for Dr. Walter J. Goula

I lost my previous primary care doctor because of obamacare. Fortunately I was able to find doctor Goula and his staff has been courteous, congenial and helpful. Dr Goula has been attentive and sensitive to patient concerns and questions. Now my only concern is the next lying president doesn't say "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, PERIOD!!! NOT!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Goula has been great. He listens well, his staff gets back to you when you call or email. The wait in the waiting room was usually less than 10 minutes. Also it's a teaching office so don't be surprised if they ask if it's ok for a student doctor to look you over before Dr. Goula. I once had an earwax blockage which he removed the same day I called. I thought I was going deaf in one ear. The St. Vincent medical group has been much more of a pleasure to deal with than any Umass affiliate. Also the office is modern and clean unlike many other places I have been. With up to 20 people waiting in the waiting room coughing and sneezing all over. The last doctor I had before Dr. Goula refused to see me when I had an extreme cough that lasted for a month and was causing me to stay up all night and even vomit. This is not the case with Dr. Goula.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Goula prescribed me pain medication oxycodone for 7yrs with absolutely no violations on my medical record. When the Gov.got strict in Sept.2015,Dr Goula cut my medicine off completly,no reasonable answer,and offered me a suboxon Dr. This was so unprofessional. Thank goodness my med health records backs up my conditions and I have another Dr.,but it was not easy or fast. Skip this Dr. No stars if I could

Submitted January 27, 2017

A friend of mine suggested this doctor to me so I'm fairly new to this Primary but so far he has been absolutely Wonderful! I suffered for almost 2 yrs with migraines and got no where with my previous primary so I took the chance and switched. He's very patient, He seems to be quite knowledgeable and very down to earth. His staff is super nice and helpful also which i believe is So important. He's punctual and he doesn't make you feel rushed and has been great so far! I highly recommend Dr. Goula he truly is a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Walter J. Goula's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AHC