Ratings for Dr. William L. Diehl

Seems to be mostly interested in the money. Very troubling.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a breast surgeon in the area. Had a biopsy done by Dr. Diehl and was a great experience at a not so great time. All went very smoothly and was very pleased with the results. He is not only very knowledgeable, he is also extremely kind which is hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

A very precise surgeon; a true gentleman, almost courtly in nature. Has a lot of clout at the hospital so can get test results super-fast, and his staff can get you in for MRIs and such. Very compassionate and upbeat. Truthful, but if anything, errs on the side of being upbeat. You kind of have to push to get the grimmer news, which he will give when asked directly. I had no problem with staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Very professional, and I am pleased with the surgery. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I went to Dr. Diehl because he was recommended by my oncologist. I had colon cancer. He performed the surgery via robot. He kept my family informed during surgery. He put in my power port a few weeks later. I am going back to have him remove it. I recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time with me. Available to talk after hours/on weekend when I had questions prior to surgery (lumpectomy). Extremely happy with results.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Poor staff. My biopsy results were ready the next business day after my surgery. A week later, I was still waiting and trying to get someone to return my call.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

You don't necessarily have a relationship with a surgeon. When you need one, you put yourself and your trust in the hands of a basic stranger. Fact is, I spent a total of about 45 minutes with the surgeon, and the rest of the time leading up to and after the surgery, I dealt with his staff. Patient beware! Pay attention to what they are giving you and telling you and ask questions! I almost canceled my surgery because I could not understand how such a well-respected and highly recommended surgeon could accept incompetence and unprofessionalism from his staff. It made me wonder if I was missing something. His staff does his reputation no favors.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Diehl was great. He made me feel very comfortable when I was very nervous.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr Diehl, is an excellent general surgeon for breast cancer surgery. he is kind courteous professional and the best part he spend time with is patient.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. William L. Diehl's Credentials

• Univ Anahuac, Esc De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ