Ratings for Dr. Lynn H. Sommerville

Been going to Dr. for 15 yrs. Excellent diagnostitian. Very friendly with good bedside manner. Always calls me at home and then notifies me by mail with test results. My husband also went to her. She sent him to a specialist and when he was diagnosed with cancer as she suspected she was very concerned and helpful. Although she often runs late it is because she is giving patient in examining time to talk and gives them all the time they need. I know she will do the same for me so I don't mind waiting. Also has degree in psychology so she understands and helps you out what is bothering you. She has even discussed my family issues with me that are causing anxiety. Would not go to any other Dr.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

She is a great Docter I recomended to all my family she takes time to leson to her patients and ske never rushes us

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

The actual appointment was longer than I expected. However the doctor spent most of this time listening to herself talk. I explained the reason for my visit; she asked NO questions but proceeded to lecture me. I did not disagree with anything that she said except for the fact that none of it pertained to me. I tried to interject but she was not interested. She jumped to conclusions and was not to be swayed. I brought copies of recent tests (w/ 3 mos) as I thought this would help her in dx what was (or was not) the cause. She ran the same tests and the office advised me the results were - the same. I asked what I should do next (follow up visit, different tests) and nothing. I wanted to speak with the doc but she would not return my call, I asked the staff for a referal and did not get on.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

INCOMPLETE FMLA FORMS-RESULTED IN FMLA DENIAL OTHER THAN THAT THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Sommerville took time to answer all questions and to get a complete assessment of my health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Doctor requested unnecessary tests. Front office staff unfriendly and unprofessional. Waited over an hour for appointment to begin.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Lynn H. Sommerville's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI