Ratings for Dr. Craig Norman

Best chiropractor I have seen. Helped immensely with my back and provided a great relief with my really screwed shoulder. Very knowledgeable and honest - told what is wrong with my shoulder with great precision first time - word for word what trauma specialist confirmed after ultrasound and x-ray.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I saw dr Norman for sciatica over two years ago. Took a bit of time but it improved. Unfortunately it returned and I was being treated for cancer at the time. My oncologist told me to inform chiropractor of the meds I was on as they affect the bones, ligaments and muscles. When I told dr Norman his response was " I don't know nothing about that" I explained why I told him and he didn't seem to care to even hear it. I went back once more for treatment and as his attitude was it wasn't important I quit going and won't recommend him to anyone . As a doctor he should be aware of and take all pertinent medical history into account when treating a patient. He did not so now go to Lifemark on 8th street. They listen

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Craig has been a miracle worker with my back and neck issues. He is very knowledgeable and skilled and gets you all fixed up quickly. He is honest and genuine and doesn't try to scam you into coming in for ridiculous amounts of visits like other chiropractors in this city. It's a shame the government doesn't subsidize chiropractic treatment anymore. It really makes a fundamental difference in some people's quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Amazing Chiropractor, he has helped both myself and husband. Unlike all the other chiropractors in Saskatoon he doesnt preach maintenance. He tells you how many visits until you will feel better, he's been bang on each time. He then says come back when you need.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

great guy, as helped immensely with back issue. Very Knowledgeable and prompt.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Best chiropractor I have ever seen and I have seen many. Very good sense of humour. Works on myself and my two children, absolutely great! Very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

He is awesome - very friendly & trustworthy. He worked on my colicky baby and although it didn't help my baby much, I do believe it helps on some. Prior to treatment, he was very clear that it works on a high percentage of children but not all. He's also quite funny.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Very caring and great chiropractor. He always puts a smile on my face and treats me with care and respect, he is by far the best chiropractor in Saskatoon!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr Norman is FANTASTIC!! We absolutly love him... he has treated my son (now 3yrs) since he was 5mos. I totally trust him, it helps that he has three boys of his own!! He is funny, charming and a complete joy to go see! I feel well looked after when I see him!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Wow, Dr. Norman is an amazing individual! He's energetic and professional. He has very good manners, and does not hesitate to tell his patients what they need to do to recover. Both my husband and myself have seen Dr. Norman and we are both impressed with his gentle touch and wonderful personality! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007