Ratings for Dr. Freddie Pon

Dr. Pon is so great and very thorough when he has taken care of my boy's! Would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Pon since I was a baby. He has been absolutely amazing when it came to my medical problems he always knew exactly what was wrong and knew what I exactly needed to do to recover. When I got appendicitis I had been to two other doctors (medicenter doctors) and was told it was just menstrual cramps since I was 11 at the time. As soon as I saw Dr. Pon he immediately sent me to the U of A. Thankfully it was removed before it ruptured. Ever since then I will only go to see Dr. Pon . :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Pon has been seeing me since I was a child and is now seeing my own child. He always has great advice. The wait time is never long (and it's always easy to get an appointment) but like most doctors, they are always a little behind. I highly recommend the family medical clinic and the staff there. I will definitely be continuing with going to see Dr. Pon.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Pon is a very good Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Honestly surprised to see Dr. Pon ranked so low among family doctors in St-Albert? Not sure what folks are looking for but if it’s a buddy to chat with and never ending eloquent long winded stories then they came to the wrong place, as he sticks to the task of diagnosing and does not go into needless tangents. My family’s been consulting him for over a decade and to us he’s been professional, thorough, and very knowledgeable. He is no fan of mumble jumble remedies and sticks with proven science. He is prompt and will not waste your time.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I found Dr. Pon to be friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and professional. Not sure about many of the other comments left here. I know others (4) who have seen Dr. Pon and all were very satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Pon for over 10 years. Get's to the point and has been very helpfull. Seems genuinely concerned with my well being. His office is a little old school but this seems to work just fine.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I've been to Dr Pon 4 or 5 times in the last 5 years, and while I agree that he isn't the most congenial person on the planet, I feel that he gets right to the heart of the matter and is a very skilled doctor. I think a lot of the comments on here are from women who just want to talk about their problems all day. Doctors don't have that kind of time. They do their best to see as many people as they can, and they do their best to diagnose the problems. He's only human and obviously he is going to mis-diagnose sometimes, every doctor makes mistakes. So many people expect doctors to be miracle workers and all knowing.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I was lucky to find a doctor. I can't complain at all except that he should have referred me for gastro specialist rather than prescribe a barium x-ray. Some of the ailments that I have are the live with it variety and I have no problem with him telling me so. He cleaned out an ear for me which is something some Doctors are loath to do >

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011