You may also like

Rate Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's Ratings

I had come to this office because of a VERY bad experince with another Dentist in Burlington. This was the best Dental experience I have ever had- Donna, Bobbie, Linda, Theresa and Dr. Heidary (and I am sure I am forgetting someone) have all been outstanding- this staff is by far the most professional staff I have ever encountered in a Dental office- My childern were well taken care of as well as myself. I had to have graph surgey preformed and everyone made the process not only smooth from the begining of the inital appointment to painfree the entire time during and after the surgery. My children and myself were in and out of this office in a matter of under one hour! (and the job was done extremly well!!) I really wish I could express in these comments how outstanding they truly are...better yet...make an appointment and you will understand what I mean. Thank you again to this team- I am truly greatful for your professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Because of outside life stressors like a messy custody battle combined with the pain of a broken tooth I came in for a consult expecting to go home & wait this out . I was pain free within 45 mins , from the moment I entered I was greeted by Bobbie who is the kindest woman I've ever met . She made me feel like family & it was nice to have someone show that level of compassion & caring that are all too rare nowadays . And considering my anxiety I was in tears not even 10 mins into the appointment . Dr. H. & the nurse talked to me & explained everything to me as needed. ..calmed me down and were nothing short of amazing . I cannot thank them for helping me today so quickly , I thought id be waiting fir a but still , I recommend Dr.Walter Heidary & Desired Smiles to everyone ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I always leave my appointment in a terrific mood! Not the usual thing you expect from a dentist appointment right? Its because of the staff who are so nice, helpful, empathetic and supportive. My kids and I have been going for quite a few years now and I really feel like I am part of one big family! Its also because Dr. Heidary is so positive, so caring, and so knowledgeable. He always takes the time to explain things and answer my questions or discuss any of my concerns.
I really can't say enough about them - I am so happy I found this dental practice!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I am a self confessed very nervous patient who neglected going for dental care for several years, I was just too scared- even though as a health professional I knew I needed to have regular professional dental care. I was just too nervous from past experiences that were really bad.
A colleague recommended Dr Walter to me. I have been a patient for just over one year now. Completely supportive and knowledgable care form every single staff person. Big thanks to Bobbie who encouraged and supported me. Everyone understood how I felt - what my fears were and how we could address these together- including what supports I might need. End result- regular and completely comfortable cleaning appointments, repair of decayed old dental work- no pain and completely comfortable! I know my dental health is great and I am so happy. Cannot say enough about this wonderful dental practice! I am even whitening now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

As a family, we have been with Desired Smiles for a few years now. We value both the high standards Dr. Heidary and his team work by, and their warmth towards us. Our dental concerns are always addressed, everything is explained and we are never kept waiting. Our trust has been well placed and I thank all at Desired Smiles for going the extra mile every single time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Both my husband and I are very satisfied with services offered at Dr Heidary's dental practice. The staff are all friendly helpful and most of all caring and efficient. Dr Heidary is very professional , and provides a calming enviroment for dental procedures. I would also add that our favourite staff are Bobbi and Linda who both excel in their patient services and care, always with a SMILE. Great team work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Just an amazing practice, so very impressed with everything in general!! Pathways Dental is the path to a GREAT smile!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I recently had extensive dental surgery with Dr. Heidary. I have been putting it off for a number of years but thru the teams support and complete information to both my husband and I, I was finally able to have the necessary work done. The team made it as positive experience as possible both the day of and support calls and information after. I would recommend Dr. Heidary & his team to anyone for any procedures.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Walter and his amazing team are the number one in Burlington for a reason. The simple reason I believe is that they could magically transform the dentist appointment from an unpleasant and stressful experience to a day you are looking forward to.

The whole Experience starting from the reservation process is exceptional, I liked their text messages/emails reminders, they are important in such a busy life. The front desk and Bobby are more than helpful, especially when it comes to your group coverage, explaining what you’re covered for and what you’re not and how to get service you need without having to pay much extra.
On the professional dentistry side, I have nothing to say except that it was the less painful dentist experience I have never had.

5+ Stars because ratemds has no 6 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I wish I could rate Dr. Heidary above a 5 star because his staff and himself go far above and beyond what is expected from a typical Dentist experience. I came to Dr. H to have some cosmetic dentistry work as I was never fully satisfied by how my smile looked. I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Heidary as I am now beyond pleased with my teeth. He takes extra care to ensure everything is perfect! I never enjoyed having work done on my teeth but Dr. H ensures you are as comfortable as possible and does everything he can to minimize any pain/discomfort. All the staff are so helpful and kind, I couldn't ask for anything more. If you have any concerns about your smile I strongly recommend Dr. H and his team, they are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840515].votes_count ]]