Ratings for Dr. James J. Kelly

Dealing with Dr. Kelly and the staff located in the McCloud medical building has been one of my worst experiences in dealing with the medical profession. My mother spent 4 hrs. in his office on the first visit that I took her, 3 hrs. of which were spent in the waiting room before ever being triaged. On her most recent visit, after spending 3.5 hrs. in the waiting area, only to find out that the person that checked her in failed to complete the process. 4 staff members standing around looking at a photo album behind the window. Dr Kelly still had his 10:30 patient waiting at 1:30. My mom decided to make another appt. and leave. Not to mention that I asked the "good" doctor to wash his hands and he said he'd sanitized prior to coming into the room and I said "shouldn't you wash or sanitize in front of the patient to put them at ease", and he still refused to wash his hands. Shows me that he doesn't care about his patients. Computers went down was the first excuse, what was it this time?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

poor opinion

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. James J. Kelly's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Dillon, SC