Ratings for Dr. Shannon Puloski

very difficult to try to speak to a human at this office

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had a total hip replacement just before Christmas performed Dr. Puloski, I'm three weeks into getting back to normal. I was impressed by Dr. Puloski, and his staff. Surgery went well, Hospital stay went well. Dr. Puloski & his assistant came to see how I was doing each day I was in the Hospital. Now it's up to me to learn how to walk properly again. Thankyou to Dr. Puloski and his team!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Shannon Puloski performed two total knee replacements for me a year apart. Both surgeries were totally successful, my pre and post care was excellent, and the support staff and Dr. Puloski were available if I had any questions or concerns. Couldn't be happier with my "new" knees! Thank you to Dr. Puloski and his caring team.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Puloski at the Tom Baker since Dr. Schachar left. I have nothing but positives to say about both!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Puloski is both knowledgeable and incredibly efficient while maintaining a kind personal touch in all his communications.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I've had benign bone tumours in my left knee ever since I was a little girl. Always made me so self conscious because of the way it looked and no doctor felt confident enough to remove them. I met Dr Puloski last year and he put my mind at ease that he could safely remove the bone tumours without any complications. I'm 3 months post surgery and could not be more impressed. I'm back to everyday activities and my knee looks amazing. Amazing doctor and person! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He worked with Dr Norman Schachar on my second surgery for chondrosarcoma on the right acetabulum and took over my case after Dr Schachar's retirement. I can't say enough about either of them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

My mother had a broken arm for 11 years.. literally eleven years. She had many operations and it simply wouldn't heal. Until Dr. Puloski. He performed complex and multiple surgeries and I'm happy to report that her arm has finally healed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

When I was 16 I was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in my right knee and tibia. Dr. Puloski did my full knee replacement and I've had follow up with him every year since. He'said absolutely amazing at what he does and great with patients. I am now 21 and thriving.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I am a 54 year old woman who had severe osteoarthritis in my right hip. I was in debilitating pain with a crappy quality of life (walked pretty bent over with a cane - couldn't sleep because of the pain). Dr. Puloski performed a total hip replacement 13 weeks ago & I couldn't be happier with how it's turned out! I would highly recommend him & should I need my other hip done in the future I DEFINITELY want him to do it! I am pain free, standing straight & tall - I feel like he has given me my life back. His whole team has been wonderful to work with.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016