Ratings for Dr. M. Sanders

He's so absorbed in reading his past notes and checking lab results he ignores what you're trying to tell him about new physical problems you're having. I feel he is reluctant to order tests that are necessary to diagnose problems.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

We love him! He always takes the time to address every concern, and never just "pushes" medication to solve the problem. He's been our doctor for three years and has always made us feel super comfortable. I only have good things to say about him :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Have had him as a doctor for over a year. Seems every time I need to see him he is on vacation and when I do get to see him usually have to wait up to 30 minutes past my appointment time before I get in to see him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Extremely intelligent doctor. Stays on top of advances in medicine. Kind and compassionate. Very organized and confident. Sharp dresser :)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

On first visit he explained how he operated his practice including days off and how he was covered by other doctors when he was not available. He does not push drugs and seems extra cautious before causing drug related side effects to this patient which I appreciate. He does not have time for quack remedies and uses latest science in my treatment. He recognizes and appreciates proactive patients who are willing to be responsible in playing their part in their health. He is a Family Doctor, a GP, and is a modern well informed practioner who checks into the latest information available on my health concerns. He has been very helpful to me with my health concerns. I am 70 years old living a quality life with his science and my co operation with that science. What more could a patient want ?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Could not be bothered to find out what my problems were. Had a rude and dismissive attitude. Seemed to disagreed about needed referral regarding eye problems. Coworkers seemed leave quickly. Has arrogant attitude - a god complex.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

this man makes verges on rude and mistakes with paper work, refuses to have test done enven for serious medical complaints such as eye problems. He shows a prejudice toward disabled women and continually wants them to have anti-depressenat, instead of helping the patient get non drug assistance for their disabilities. If you wish to use diet and food not drugs find another doctor

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I believe Dr. Sanders is a very fine doctor and highly recommend him. He's very knowlegible, organized and thorough. He's a good communicator. If he has any questions about a diagnosis, he doesn't hesitate to order appropriate tests.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I found Dr.Sanders to be the best Doctor I ever had. We have left the area, and are sorry that we can no longer have him as our GP. He was always very kind, listened well and took good care of us.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

It's not good enough for a doctor to tell you that he does not know what you without referring you to another doctor or a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008