Ratings for Dr. John Haggblad

John Haggblad is an outstanding family Doctor. He is thorough, caring and has provided my wife and I with years of exemplary service. We would recommend him highly. Don McLean

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Haggblad for ten years. He always takes the time and seems to genuinely care about his patients health and concerns.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have had Dr Haggblad as my Doctor for the last 30 years and he has been great, He always lloks at the big picture and all aspects of your concerns and your history before making recomendations.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

He has been our Doctor for over 20 years - gives the time you need and really cares.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have seen dr haggblad for many many years and he is a gentle, caring dr who always listens and understands and finds a solution!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Haggblad for years. He's a fantastic doctor. He takes time always to explain what is going on, listens carefully and finds ways to work you in when something comes up suddenly. And he follows up. It's a coup if you can land Dr. H as your family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Has reliably administered my allergy shots for the past 2 years, even when I would randomly drop in, he's knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Haggblad is awesome. Kind, caring, and doesn't make me feel rushed. Wendy, his wife, is one of the receptionists and she is great. The other one is rude and cold and if doctors weren't so hard to find in Alberta, I would be willing to leave Dr. Haggblad just to not have to see this receptionist again.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Hagblad is a caring and careful docor. I highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Outside of the brusque, sometimes rude receptionists in the office he is awesome.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015