Ratings for Dr. Ronald H. Littlefield

Dr. Littlefield, is the best Doctor I have ever had. He.checks u out good. he listens and trys to understand. And does his best to help. Would not trade him for nothing. Thank u for the good health care u give.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Pros--very knowledgeable and cautious when treating. I feel very secure in his opinions and overall health care. After by pass surgery, my surgeon informed me he would not need to send me another dr. as DrLittlefield was a great cardiologist though I think he is technically an Internist. Whatever he is, is fine with me. I am confident his care is as good as it gets. The Cons--long wait. I have to schedule a whole day from work instead of being able to take half day off. You never know if you will wait 1 hour or 4 hours. It is annoying. His staff of "nurses" are just young girls whom he has trained with no real medical experience. They often give me the wrong information and I have to continually call back to make sure meds have been called in. His staff do not always get referrals correct and once again I have to call two or three times to make sue all is correct-but I would not go to another DR.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Physican falsely documented on patient causeing them to be denied health insurance. Physican falsely documented 100s of pages of patient history. Physican then refused to correct documentation also caused patient to pay higher rate on life insurance. Physican doesn't speak clearly, barely understandable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

EXCELLENT M.D. KNOWLEDGEABLE. NEVER IMPATIENT, ALWAYS PLEASANT. ALWAYS GIVES ME TIME TO ASK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. HE IS ALSO A CARDIOLOGIST, GIVES A THROUGH EXAM,UNFORTUNANTLY MINE HAS INCLUDED AN INSERTION OF A PACEMAKER,BUT HE HAS CARED FOR ME FOR 10 YEARS. HE HAS A VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER. THERE IS A LONG WAIT FRON 1 HOUR TO 4 HOURS THE STAFF EACH HAVE A SPECIAL TASK AND DOES IT WELL,BUT GENERALLY VERY BUSY.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Ronald H. Littlefield's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

HealthPartners