Ratings for Dr. Harry A. Jordan

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I love Dr. Jordan!!! Seeing the excellent care he took of my mother is what convinced me that I wanted him to be my primary doctor. I have been going to him for many years. I never feel rushed, he spends as much time with me as I need, yet I don't have to wait very long to see him at his office. I feel like he truly cares about me as a person. He treats me with dignity and respect. I ask questions and he answers them with authority that I trust. I have found him to be quite knowledgeable and he keeps up with all the latest research regarding my medical condition and treatment. He has no problem sending me to a specialist if needed. His staff is super. They are friendly and helpful, whether it be paperwork or information relayed to him. His staff gets back to me with questions I have for him, usually on the same day. Their new location is easy to find and has plenty of parking. I can't say enough good things about Dr Jordan. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Harry A. Jordan's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Sumter, SC