Ratings for Dr. Linda K. Hendricks

Dr. Hendricks has been my oncologist over 4 years, that in itself speaks volumes. She has always been knowledgeable and kind to both myself and my family and she will explain anything I do not understand. If you are looking for a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor she's the one.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I think Dr. Hendricks is extremely competent and very knowledgeable but her 'bedside' manor could use improvement. Instead of rushing in and telling you 'I have bad news' she could explain what the lab results indicate and why she is ordering more tests to confirm or deny the initial test finding. But, as I tell my wife, I prefer a knowledgeable doctor to one that has a good bedside manner and no experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Hendricks is very compassionate yet will "tell you like it is". She does not rush through her appointments and takes the time to go in to detail with you regarding your disease. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Linda K. Hendricks's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)