Ratings for Dr. Riz Somani

Ladies beware! When I asked Dr Somani if he would take me as a patient, his response was a question: "Are you very high maintenance?"

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Always there for you Helpful and straight forward

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

The best in the West!! No better dr than him. I can assure you if you come with a eye problem you will receive only the best treatment. No fooling around. Dr Riz keep up the good work. My family also appreciate your work and as a person we respect you. Thank you again and again

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I really appreciate Dr. Somani. I have a number of fairly serious health issues and he agreed to be my main doctor, even though he works in a clinic. He's doing an admirable job of keeping my various ailments under control and refers me to the proper specialists as needed. Staff is always pleasant, if a bit rushed at times. Not really fair to judge punctuality as the clinic usually runs on a first come, first served basis. Dr. Somani is honest and if he can't help me (if something is out of his level of expertise), he'll tell me. My only complaint is that the clinic is almost always busy and you can only bring up one issue with a doctor at any visit. Not really an issue with the doctor or the clinic, it's the way MSP accepts the billing.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Found out that I had been to a naturopath who had suggested I get some testing done due to the nature of my symptoms. Somani found out I went to the naturopath and wanted nothing to do with me. He accused me of going from doctor to doctor for "free healthcare". He also insinuated that I might tick off more testing options on my requisition. Informing me that it is illegal and that I would get the bill for the tests if I did so. What a completely arrogant close-minded doctor. He wanted to spend 5 minutes with me and then leave. I hadn't even finished explaining what was going on with my body when he was already printing off my requision form for blood work. Do not see him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Quite honestly he is the best doctor I have ever had. When you have an ailment he works so hard to find the best solution for you. And I mean that. Each patient is an individual and he treats you that way. He gets to know about you. Asks lots of questions. He has helped me more than any other doctor ever. And he is so friendly. Staff are all amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

He didn't want to provide care or refill medication due to too much paperwork. It seemed that he didn't want to be there. And he didn't want to help and then the receptionist was rude.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Somani is a great doctor. Front staff chatting on about personal stuff and had to be interrupted just to book an appointment. Elderly lady walked up to counter, receptionist looked at her (didn't acknowledge/say hi etc) and walked away without explanation. One receptionist texting. I would have fired them. As to medical information, my name first and last was divulged - violates my privacy.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

By far, the best doctor I've ever had. Dr Somani is very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

To the point, good knowledge, spends the time if needed. Helpful, but very busy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012