Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Corbett

He is a fantastic caring physician. He always is kind concerned and very responsive and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Victor Corbett is probably the best doctor I have ever had experience with. He is highly knowledgeable in his own specialty and extremely well grounded in all other areas as well, including nutrition, which is not only a rarity among most other doctors but a sorely needed area of study among other members of the medical community as well. He listens to concerns in a very sincere and respectful manner with none of the condescension or vague, ambiguous answers to questions so prevalent among other doctors. One note of caution: He gives his all to his patients and expects the same in return. Do not show up late for appointments or miss appointments without calling as far ahead as possible as he will take it as a sign that you aren't serious about your health and to be frank I can't blame him for that. Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Very kind and seemed to really care about my thyroid condition.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Corbett is a great doctor. I saw two endocrinologists before him who were very condescending. It was such a relief to see Dr. Corbett, who is very compassionate and understanding but still matter-of-fact when needed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

When my OB doctor found the brain tumor at my 8 week check up I was beside myself. Dr Corbett was recommended and he took me in asap! His nurse and his bedside manners were top notch. The baby deveolped beautifully and the tumor was removed and all is extremely well for me. I would recommend Dr Corbett highly!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Fantastic doctor! I fired several endocrine doc's after being diagnosed as diabetic many years ago. then I met Dr. Corbett I have never had a doctor who cares so much and goes out of his way to answer all questions to my satisfaction, makes excellent suggestions and take all the time neccessary and truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Corbetts since 1985, he discovered my heart defect a few years later and while he is not my cardiologist he has always been my personal Dr. His knowledge, thoroughness, professionalism are unquestionable. But most of all he takes time to listen and truly cares.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Throughout my 2 high risk pregnancies as a Type 1 diabetic, Dr. Corbett was instrumental in helping me deliver healthy babies. One of the pregnancies was a multiple as well! I have continued my care with Dr. Corbett and trust him with any issues diabetic or otherwise that may occur. He is an amazing physician and I am comforted knowing he is taking care of me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

You can not find a better internist in the United States than Dr. Corbett. He is a very knowledgeable Doctor and a very decent Human Being.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

I love Dr Corbett. Thorough, knowledgable, helpful, takes the time to explain your options.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Victor A. Corbett's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1969)

MSP/BC Med