Ratings for Dr. Kirby J. Plessala

Great Doctor and great staff. They are very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

He is very knowledgeable, supportive , and professional. He is very clean and his staff is awesome

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this man. I am not always the easiest patient to treat, but he still has a smile on his face regardless. I have always felt like a priority.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is the best Dr. and is very caring and will listen to you and figure out the best solution to treat you. I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Best. Doctor. Ever. Very knowledgable, incredibly dedicated, never judgemental. I am a very complicated patient and he has worked with me hand in hand, never missing a beat, always standing by my side (and giving a big hug) when things don't go as planned.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Plessala is a consummate professional, a very warm and caring physician; completely committed to assuring his patients receive the best care available. He takes time to thoroughly address and explain issues. He also actually listens to his patients' concerns, I never left his office feeling like a 'number.' I am absolutely sure I was difficult patient and he showed patience with me. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Feb 8th will be our 2nd child, Dr. Plessala has delivered for us, nothing but great things about MOBGYN

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr.Plessala.We had tried to get pregnant for 4 years and the obgyn that I was using said that I probably wouldn't get pregnant but he couldn't find a reason why and he said that I just needed to stop trying.I decided to try Dr.Plessala due to a recommendation from a family member and he said that I just needed 1 hormone shot to get my eggs to drop when they should and I should get pregnant and guess what 1 month after that I was pregnant!! He took the time and used his knowledge to solve the problem.He is very very concerned about his patients and he calls all of the time if you are pregnant or he calls you his self with all test results.He also will call you and let you talk as much as you need to.He encourages you to talk during your appointment as well.He does not rush in and out he stays and talks with you as long as you need.Since he actually talks with you his appointments run over just a little but he is well worth the wait.He has been my doctor for 6 yrs.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Very sweet helpful doctor never in a rush takes his time and answers any questions you may have!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Plessela is the best OBGYN in Mobile AL. I recommend him to any and everyone. He is very pleasant, kind and understanding. If you have a concern about anything he is checking into it now just blowing it off.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Kirby J. Plessala's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1990)