Ratings for Dr. Sheryn Abraham

Great DR. wrote down everything for me! Being a new mom it was very helpful. She went over everything with me from baby food amounts to be given, what to avoid, and to help me choose a sippy cup etc. Was not rushed out either. One of the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

We have been with Dr. Abraham since the birth of our daughter in 2008 and couldn't be happier. She is very informative making sure we are prepared for each milestone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

She is an amazing doctor. Very caring and easy to talk with. Always listens and gives good advice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Abraham is a great pediatrician. She's been seeing my daughter since she was born. All of my friends and relatives take their children to CMG but I am one of the only ones that sees Abraham. They don't know what they are missing! She is super friendly, patient, knowledgable, and personable. She makes me feel ok to be an inexperienced mom and offers great advice. I would recommend her to everyone that is looking for the perfect pediatrician!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have seen two doctors with my son who is 9 months old. The first doctor tried to discourage me against spliting up vaccinations. Dr Abraham wrote down everything she explained to me like what he should be eating, and the dosage of tylenol he should get, and did not try to discourage me against spliting up the vaccines. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

My son sees one of her partners and will see her once in a while if not able to get in with our regular doctor. She is always friendly and very knowledgeable. We would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

My daughter has been seeing Dr Abraham for about 7 yrs, and I just want to say, she is the greatest. She understands, and has children of her own.. I love her and wouldn't change Doctors for the world...

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Abraham is awesome. She makes the child feel very comfortable and does not alarm them. She takes her time, makes small talk and is very warm and friendly. She has diagnosed my children properly and we love having her as our doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

We really like this doctor. She's been my daughter's doctor for almost ten years now. She is open to listening to concerns, NOT arrogant, and was the only only doctor I've ever seen who actually followed up and read information I brought her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Abraham is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is young, but bright and patient. She never talked above my daughter and would take time to speak with directly. Great personality and great doctor. I would recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Sheryn Abraham's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp