Ratings for Dr. Grace A. Haynes

I can't say enough good things about this doctor and her staff! Compassion and quality patient care services have always been my experience. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

The staff in the beginning was not very good. Some of them did not return calls or get my message to the Dr. Now, the staff seems to have had some training sessions in what to do for the patient. I am now pleased with them. Dr. Haynes is a very thorough person; a very caring person and a very personable person. I am very happy with her. Looking forward to her caring for me in the future. Becky, her nursing assistant is tremendous. I have not met the P.A. or the other physician. They are probably, also good, if Dr Haynes employed them personally.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Haynes has an active practice, spends time taking details of why you're there and addresses one problem at a time. She takes notes, examines, answers questions, ask what you have tried to help your problem. Dr. Haynes does what is necessary to come up with diagnosis and treatment. I've seen her use references when needed. So waiting a few extra minutes for my turn is worth it. Her staff returns phone calls, remember it's a very busy office so nothing is instant, and they do care and want to help. My entire family sees her. Becky is great too! It's what you expect a family practice office to be. You will thank her for your care. However, somethings we just have to deal with and when you do, she listens.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Haynes was recommended to me by the best Doctor in AZ, so I had great faith that she would be great. We have been patients of Dr. Haynes for 14 years now and I believe she is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. She listens to my concerns and always has the answer. I feel like she is a TV doc, lol.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

The front desk has always been friendly and efficient, the nurse who takes temp/BP is the same. Dr. Haynes has always given me time to explain my concerns, has examined carefully when needed, and offered non-drug related therapy as well as drugs for pain. Seems knowledgeable, although I have been lucky enough not to need much care. I truly believe she cares about her patients and provides good care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

She abruptly examined me, talked too fast and then left. I felt like I was in an assembly line!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Great doctor. I have referred many people to her. Really listens and cares. Pays close attention to family history.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I've had Dr. Haynes as my dr. since late '90's. She truly is wonderful! She's friendsly, takes the time you need and listens to you. A lab tech told me they consider her one of the best docs in the East Valley. Her main assistant, Becky, is a jewell as well. A couple months ago I had a couple appts with her PA and he's knowledgeable and professional as well. Great office!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Very knowledgeable & friendly Dr. but difficult to set an appointment with right away.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Very friendly environment. She seems very thorough in her diagnoses'. My only complaint is her followup time, she tends to be a very busy practice and therefore doesn't refill prescriptions, call or answer questions in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Grace A. Haynes's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Harvard-Pilgrim