Ratings for Dr. John C. Showalter

He replaced our wonderful family physician, Dr. Morehead (when he retired). He, like Dr. Morehead, is very personable, knowledgeable, and has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Wonderful Doctor! Spent much time with my husband and me, discussing our issues. He is very kind and seems quite knowledgeable. His staff are very sweet! Will definitely use as our primary physician!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Highly recommend!! I have been to so many doctors in my life, and Dr. Showalter is one of the very best. His bedside manner is fantastic. He spends time with you, is very funny, and will work with you until your medical issue is resolved. Unlike other doctors who pretend they have all the answers, Dr. Showalter is not afraid to admit that he doesn't know everything and will help you find a specialist who can help you, if he isn't able to. I feel so grateful that I found him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

One of the best doctors out there. He was kind and helpful and has a wonderful sense of humor. He actually cares, I wish all doctors could be like him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. John C. Showalter's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)