Ratings for Dr. Erfan A. Albakri

I've been with Dr. Albakri since 2008. I know him better than anyone in this review, and their comments don't reflect the doctor i know. You need to understand that many people Dr. Albakri sees, they have conditions that involve mental health issues and I believe your seeing it here. I have 2 brothers and a sister who've been treated by Dr. Albakri and we all love him. He's very knowledgeable, kind and he listens and tries to answer any questions a care taker has. The review below from a wife of a patient needs to understand she's talking to a psychiatrist. He may have seen a controlling wife, maybe abusive or other issues. Dr. Albakri may also that maybe her husband doesn't want his wife involved in his healthcare, and Dr. Albakri is just complying with the law. I give him a 10 because five stars aren't high enough.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

office staff very poor they never trying to help anyone but Dr. Albakri is a wonderful doctor. I

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Beware!! He walks out of the room while you are asking him questions! He did it on two consecutive appointments. worst experience ever. Never going back.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Albakri for 2 years now and am so pleased with how I've been treated, He takes time with his patients, orders multiple tests to ensure answers, and follows up with me always. I would 100% recommend him as a neurologist! His staff was also super helpful with the scheduling I needed and always had a smile.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

He appears to be a very competant physician however. He does not like input from significant others. I've been married to my husband for 25 yrs and know him better than he knows himself and certainly better than a physician who just recently acquired him as a patient. He should be willing to listen, a wife's information can be valuable when the husband can't remember things due to a stroke. The doctor seems a bit rigid in this area.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Less than 1 star. My mother is 75 years old, blind, unable to walk with vascular dementia. We made several appointments with the Dr. and only saw him once. Numerous times we were told we could only see him on certain days. When we made the appointment (a month at least ahead), he didn't even show up. Instead his PA would push pills at us. This Dr. doesn't care. He is terrible and his staff is worse. We wait at least an hour after our appointment time. I am furious with these people. Now she cannot take care of herself and I requested a letter stating so....a week ago. I called and called and called day after day after day and they put me off. NOW, they say they can't help unless she comes in to see the Dr. Right.........so you can make me wait a month to wait hours to get pushed some pills.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This Dr wasnt even there ....it was a Physician assistant..We werent notified. that he wouldnt b available.....this happened x2 ,,,Doesnt welcome significant others in the room with patient.....The PA took vital ,checked reflexes....I had neuro surgery the week before.....extremely poor care .....no treatment or plan of care given

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

He walked out of the room while I was asking questions!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Takes time with you, listens, answers questions and explains things to you! He is an amazing doctor, very insightful and I am lucky to have found his help!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Albakri is a wonderful doctor. I trust him implicitly, he never appears as if he is too busy to listen, and reviews every test and other doctor's notes thoroughly.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014