Ratings for Dr. Erfan A. Albakri

Beware!! He walks out of the room while you are asking him questions! He did it on two consecutive appointments. worst experience ever. Never going back.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Albakri for 2 years now and am so pleased with how I've been treated, He takes time with his patients, orders multiple tests to ensure answers, and follows up with me always. I would 100% recommend him as a neurologist! His staff was also super helpful with the scheduling I needed and always had a smile.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

He appears to be a very competant physician however. He does not like input from significant others. I've been married to my husband for 25 yrs and know him better than he knows himself and certainly better than a physician who just recently acquired him as a patient. He should be willing to listen, a wife's information can be valuable when the husband can't remember things due to a stroke. The doctor seems a bit rigid in this area.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Less than 1 star. My mother is 75 years old, blind, unable to walk with vascular dementia. We made several appointments with the Dr. and only saw him once. Numerous times we were told we could only see him on certain days. When we made the appointment (a month at least ahead), he didn't even show up. Instead his PA would push pills at us. This Dr. doesn't care. He is terrible and his staff is worse. We wait at least an hour after our appointment time. I am furious with these people. Now she cannot take care of herself and I requested a letter stating so....a week ago. I called and called and called day after day after day and they put me off. NOW, they say they can't help unless she comes in to see the Dr. Right.........so you can make me wait a month to wait hours to get pushed some pills.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This Dr wasnt even there ....it was a Physician assistant..We werent notified. that he wouldnt b available.....this happened x2 ,,,Doesnt welcome significant others in the room with patient.....The PA took vital ,checked reflexes....I had neuro surgery the week before.....extremely poor care .....no treatment or plan of care given

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

He walked out of the room while I was asking questions!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Takes time with you, listens, answers questions and explains things to you! He is an amazing doctor, very insightful and I am lucky to have found his help!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Albakri is a wonderful doctor. I trust him implicitly, he never appears as if he is too busy to listen, and reviews every test and other doctor's notes thoroughly.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have to start off by saying that I have had some bad experiences with health care professionals lately. They are all rushed, condescending, and don't seem concerned with your care. I had an mri done with a lesion found and was scared to death. I went to a neruo. doc in Brandon and the guy came in, not even knowing why I was there, took my films, was gone for about 5 min, came back and said "your fine have a good day." needless to say I was not satisfied with that and his bed side manner. I saw the ratings for Dr. Albakri on sites like this and decided to give him a try. Oh my goodness, what an amazing doctor and staff. The moment I walked in I waited about 5 min to see him. The nurse took me in and as she was doing her stuff he came in and got started. He went through every single one of my films, blood work results, primary care notes, EVERYTHING right there in front of me and nurse was in there the whole time.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Albakri has been a great doctor. His staff especially his secretary is funny and uplifting, and the doc has the best update technology. I've never met a doctor that cares for his patients like any other doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012