You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Erfan A. Albakri

This Dr wasnt even there ....it was a Physician assistant..We werent notified. that he wouldnt b available.....this happened x2 ,,,Doesnt welcome significant others in the room with patient.....The PA took vital ,checked reflexes....I had neuro surgery the week before.....extremely poor care .....no treatment or plan of care given

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

He walked out of the room while I was asking questions!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Albakri is a wonderful doctor. I trust him implicitly, he never appears as if he is too busy to listen, and reviews every test and other doctor's notes thoroughly.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have to start off by saying that I have had some bad experiences with health care professionals lately. They are all rushed, condescending, and don't seem concerned with your care. I had an mri done with a lesion found and was scared to death. I went to a neruo. doc in Brandon and the guy came in, not even knowing why I was there, took my films, was gone for about 5 min, came back and said "your fine have a good day." needless to say I was not satisfied with that and his bed side manner. I saw the ratings for Dr. Albakri on sites like this and decided to give him a try. Oh my goodness, what an amazing doctor and staff. The moment I walked in I waited about 5 min to see him. The nurse took me in and as she was doing her stuff he came in and got started. He went through every single one of my films, blood work results, primary care notes, EVERYTHING right there in front of me and nurse was in there the whole time.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Albakri has been a great doctor. His staff especially his secretary is funny and uplifting, and the doc has the best update technology. I've never met a doctor that cares for his patients like any other doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I'm soooo happy I found him. I'm 20 yrs old and having a lot of neuro problems, & Hes actually taking the time to look into them all. Other doctors like Dr.DiGeronimo in Brandon just sent me on my way & didnt even try to evaluate me. I'm extremely pleased with Dr. Albakri, & today was only my first day there..I'm starting to have hope once again =)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Albakri is the best. He knows what he is doing and I finally feel cared for and taken serious. His office staff are kind, and always helpful. I am so glad i finally found Dr. Albakri

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr Albakri doesn't treat you like just another patient...he knows your medical profile well and treatment is not radical. He gives you just what you need to maintain health and normal lifestyle. I have been a patient for over 5 years and he has improved my overall health greatly. Thank you Dr Albakri!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

When I was recovering from a stroke about ten years ago, the MD I had kept increasing the Coumadin dosage while kept droping weight from 180 to 130 lbs. Dr. Albakri reviewed the case and said the brain was hemorhaging and took me off the coumadin, replaced med with neurontin and I recovered to 160 lbs today. I have head aches and dizziness and suppressed tia's but I am still here when once I thought I was a fatally ill. He has become a friend I trust as well as my physician. I trust his judgement implicitly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Erfan A. Albakri's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr wasnt even there ....it was a Physician assistant..We werent notified. that he wouldnt b available.....this happened x2 ,,,Doesnt welcome significant ot..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He walked out of the room while I was asking questions!"

July 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Takes time with you, listens, answers questions and explains things to you! He is an amazing doctor, very insightful and I am lucky to have found his help!!!!"

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=71494'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=71494'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Erfan" to "Erfan A."

October 20, 2013