Ratings for Dr. Cynthia N. Newton

Dr. Newton's nurse has always been very nice to me. She does an excellent job of drawing my blood (little or no pain), and is excellent at checking my blood pressure, etc. Dr. Newton is always very caring; and is very nice to me. I have never had another doctor who has tried harder to take good care of me. She is highly knowledgeable, and I have 100% confidence in her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Newton for about a year (3-4 office visits)and except for her office staff (particularly her nurse) I've been very pleased. If it weren't so difficult to find a good female physician, I'd be looking again!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I did a lot of research before choosing this doctor. I was not impressed - especially with the front office. Some issues were discovered so I have to see her again but the front office never calls back about results or anything else; so I had to call them several times and then usually get a call back days later. I never realized how important (and frustrating) the front office is if there is an actual issue.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I see Dr. Newton for a very serious chronic condition. She never disqualifies any of my symptoms or overlooks them. She is always efficient and thorough. In fact she is good at thinking outside the box on my treatment and what she feels is good/bad for me. She is not above calling me herself. She is caring and I am very glad to have found her. The only thing I can say negatively about the practice is they have had some staffing issues in the past, but this seems to have worked itself out.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

i went to this doctor maybe 5 times. she never touched me one time.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Cynthia N. Newton's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Maryville, TN